Monday, October 1, 2012

666 Park Avenue: Season 1 Episode 1: Pilot

     Take one part "The Shining", one part "Fantasy Island" and one part "The Devil's Advocate". Put it all into a blender, and you'll get this new ABC series.

This new series stars veteran actor Terry O'Quinn as the devilish owner of The Drake Apartments in Manhattan's Upper East Side.
Cast Members:
Terry O'Quinn (Lost) : Gavin Doran
Vanessa L. Williams (Desperate Housewives) : Olivia Doran
Dave Annable (Brothers & Sisters) : Henry Martin
Rachael Taylor (Charlie's Angels) : Jane Van Veen


The pilot episode follows the naive new resident managers of The Drake Apartments, the other residents of the building, and the building's married owners Gavin Doran (O'Quinn) and Olivia Doran (Williams)

Some spooky moments, Faustian deals and a bit of mystery are enough to get me to tune in next week. What did you think of the show? Let me know in the comments below.

Until next time,
-Bill-


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m not completely sold on 666 Park Avenue just yet. It seems to have a great premise and good actors, it just wasn’t put together as well as I would’ve liked. That might just be me, since my coworkers at DISH seemed to enjoy it quite a bit, but it definitely has the ingredients to be very dramatic and scary. Thankfully, I don’t have to commit to it just yet, since my Hopper records it automatically with the PrimeTime Anytime feature. I am really excited to see what this show could end up being; it just isn’t there yet.